Sunday, April 26, 2009

Joy and Felicity this Easter Season

The flowers are blooming and so is Felicity, who has blossomed into a real toddler over the past month. We enjoyed a week off from work during Holy Week, and took a trip to the local botanical gardens where Felicity tried out her walking skills and admired the cherry blossoms. Then Lillian spent most of the Triduum in the choir loft at St. Leo's. Easter was topped off with a family gathering at Matt's parents' house.

An Outing At Meadowlark

Pretty flowers!



Consider the cherry blossoms


Mischievous Felicity


Family photo


Ick! Mommy and Daddy are kissing!


Look, Grana, I can walk to Mommy!


Walk to Daddy!


Mommy and Me


Off road exploring




Easter Sunday at the Vogls

Pretty in Pink


Easter Bunnies


Reading "Where Is God?" with Daddy


Who needs a chocolate bunny when I can chew on a bunny plate?


Uh, oh, they caught me!




Just Playin' Around

Rooting for toys


Baby overboard!


Oh well, I might as well make the best of it.


I say Hi to my Grandma like Carol Burnett


Stars in my eyes, stars in my mouth


Tickling the ivories


I'm as happy as my name!


No comments: