Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Magnificent May

Well, we're running a little behind on updating the blog. First things first, we had a magnificent May. Lillian enjoyed her first Mother's Day, and our moms enjoyed their first Grandmother's Day.

Later in the month, Auntie Holly came to visit and mentor a new generation of "grublets." (That's a mischievous and whimsical person, for those uninitiated to the Hamilton family lingo.) We had lots of fun hanging out together and with the Duffys.

Mother's Day

I love Mommy




I love Grandma Vogl


I love Grana Hamilton


Memorial Day Weekend with Holly

Auntie Holly came all the way from Chicagoland to teach me her tricks!


Sweet as can be


Daddy's taking me out for ice cream for the first time!


They all look similar, but THIS one is Mommy


Breakfast at Hilary's


Pushing Felicity around in a diaper box - just like Mommy and Hilary used to do with Holly!


Forget the cat walk - Felicity has mastered the lamb walk!

No comments: